Notes to contributors:
- The following are preferred: general information
about this text, summaries of key ideas, historical and editorial
information, overview of relevant scholarly debates, selected quotes
- Digital pictures of books or diagrams relating to
the books are welcome; these can be shown at the top of the page (email
images to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If a comment is intended to cover more than one
text (e.g. the whole Ideas series or all editions of the
Logical Investigations), please indicate this in BOLD LETTERS
at the end of your comment.
- Discussion and debate concerning this text are referred
to the Husserl
- You can embed html tags, including links, in your comments.