NOTE: The server for this site crashed in May, 2008, and I have since found that the lost data is not recoverable. I would like to rebuild what was lost, and in the process add new features and redesign much of the site, but I won't have time to work on this for the forseeable future. However, I am open to a collaboration, so if anyone is interested (especially someone with background in mysql and web design) please let me know (). Otherwise I will eventually take the site down and see about migrating some of it (e.g. the search function) to another existing Husserl site.
|Comment on: |
Notes to contributors:
- The following are preferred: general information
about this text, summaries of key ideas, historical and editorial
information, overview of relevant scholarly debates, selected quotes
- Digital pictures of books or diagrams relating to
the books are welcome; these can be shown at the top of the page (email
images to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If a comment is intended to cover more than one
text (e.g. the whole Ideas series or all editions of the
Logical Investigations), please indicate this in BOLD LETTERS
at the end of your comment.
- Discussion and debate concerning this text are referred
to the Husserl
- You can embed html tags, including links, in your comments.
|Back to the book main page |